TD Timeouts are back!
8 more opportunities for coahes across the province to connect virtually (Zoom).
We are hoping to bring in a few special guests to share best practices on coaching and officiating youth sport. In our last four sessions we heard from coach Fabian McKenzie and coach Bev Greenlaw! More details to come, so stay tuned!
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR “TD TIMEOUTS?”
– New basketball coaches looking learn through conversations.
WHAT WILL WE DISCUSS?
– WHY ARE WE COACHING?
– Making sport fun, inclusive, and giving athletes a say
– Global players OR multi-positional players
– A,B,C,D teaching phases
– 3:10:30 Rule
– Athlete learning styles
– ROB shots
– The “soft skills” of coaching
– Rule of Two
– Loading drills
– Coaching teams with athletes at varying stages
– What’s Game Plan and how do I create an Account?
– NCCP Coach Certification
– Other suggestions from coaches
To register for a session, CLICK HERE
- Tuesday February 9th @ 7:00pm
- Tuesday February 16th @ 7:00pm (CANCELLED)
- Thursday February 25th @ 7:00pm
- Thursday March 4th @ 7:00pm
- Tuesday April 6th @ 7:00pm
- Tuesday April 13th @ 7:00pm
- Thursday April 22nd @ 7:00pm
- Thursday April 29th @ 7:00pm