Effective April 28, 2021 at 8:00 am
The Province has announced new Public Health Regulations impacting sport effective tomorrow, April 28, 2021 at 8:00 am. For at least two weeks, no organized sport programming is permitted in Nova Scotia. This means:
- No practices or training
- No games, competitions, or tournaments
- No school sports
- No school gym rentals
Indoor sport and fitness facilities (including gyms, basketball courts, etc.) will be closed throughout the province. Recognized outdoor fitness and recreation businesses can operate with 5 people with physical distancing.
The above Nova Scotia Public Health Regulations concerning sport apply to the entire province.
Basketball administrators & coaches who are currently running programs are still required to complete the following legal forms, or their own legal forms to ensure proper tracing:
- Club Risk Assessment & Mitigation Checklist Tool
- SAMPLE- Covid-19 Event Participation Wavier
- SAMPLE – Covid-19 Daily Attestation
- SAMPLE – Covid-19 Daily Attendance
For editable versions of the files above, please email our Executive Director, Katherine Brien (email@example.com).
For the most up-to-date information about gathering limits, please visit the Government of Nova Scotia website.
- Province of Nova Scotia COVID-19 Gathering Limits
- Province of Nova Scotia Return to Sport Guidelines
- Province of Nova Scotia Restricted Area Lookup – By Address
Other Useful Links: